Poria Sterilized care is for indoor, sterilized adult cats and contains the finest natural ingredients. Lamb, seaweed and liquorice are contained in the recipe which help with weight control. Poria supports digestion and the urinary system. Lamb is a rich source of high-quality protein, and an outstanding source of many vitamins and minerals, including iron, zinc and vitamin B12.
Spaying or neutering can cause anxiety, fatigue, nervousness and urinary problems. However, many studies have concluded that it can also increase a cat’s appetite and slow down the cat’s metabolic rate.
- Poria is traditionally used to support digestion and the urinary system, and to relieve anxiety and nervousness, so this ingredient helps aid these potential issues
- Other important ingredients include goji berry (also known as wolfberry) and liquorice root. Goji berry contains high levels of antioxidants called lycium barbarum polysaccharides, which can help protect the body against damage from free radicals. In addition, the goji berry provides 11 essential amino acids. Liquorice root contains saponins, flavonoids and coumarins which help to soothe gastrointestinal problems and restore balance. This is due to the anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties of glycyrrhizin.
- Seaweed is often seen as a super food because it contains important vitamins and minerals that almost no other food has, especially vitamin K, iodine, calcium and iron. This helps to create healthier skin, improve eyesight and prevent allergies and infections
Our holistic combination of fresh meat with carefully selected herbs, vegetables and fruits provides a highly nutritional and tasty feed that follows your cat’s natural daily dietary needs.
- Clean food containing 88% lamb and 12% herbs, vegetables, fruits and minerals.
- Single animal protein source to help control food intolerances or allergies.
- Highly digestible, low sensitivity.
Vigor & Sage Poria Sterilized Care, Indoor Adult Cat is a complete feed for indoor adult cats.